Møllegaard, located in the middle of Langeland, was constructed in 1880. No public access.
The main building of the manor, built-in 1880, was designed by the architect H. Hagemann and likely replaced an older half-timbered main building.
A half-timbered residential building from 1810 is situated southwest of the main building.
Further to the southeast, the actual farm buildings are located, constructed partly with fieldstone, half-timbering, and solid walls. A Dutch windmill previously stood on the roof of the eastern wing.
The public does not have access to Møllegaard..
Source: Dansk Center for Herregårdsforskning