VisitLangeland is subject to European data protection- and privacy regulations and directives.
You do not need to take any action and you will not forfeit any rights by not reading this information.
1. We are the data controller – how can you contact us?
VisitLangeland is responsible for processing the personal data that we have received about you. You will find our contact details below.
VisitLangeland - Langeland Municipality
CVR. no. 29188955
Telephone: +45 20 130 250
2. Contact details of the data protection officer
If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, you are always welcome to contact our data protection officer.
3. The purpose of and legal basis for processing your personal data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- The purpose of processing your personal data is to inform you about Langeland and Funen as a holiday and experience destination, including relevant special offers.
- The purpose is also to send you VisitLangeland’s newsletter if you have signed up for this.
The legal basis for our processing of your personal data is provided by:
- Your consent.
4. Categories of personal data.
We process the following general categories of personal data about you:
- We process your name and your email address as well as any other relevant information.
We hand over your personal data to the following recipients:
- When we journalise and store your consent, we hand over your personal data to our relevant data processors (VisitDenmark).
6. Where does your personal data come from?
We have your personal data from your consent.
7. Storage of your personal data
We store your personal information until such time that you unsubscribe from the newsletter or the information you have signed up to receive.
8. The right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us using the contact details provided under point 1 or by unsubscribing from the newsletter or the information you have indicated that you would like to receive.
If you choose to withdraw your consent, it does not affect the lawfulness of our processing of your personal data based on your prior consent and up to the date of withdrawal. If you withdraw your consent, it will not therefore be effective until this date.
9. Your rights
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of rights in relation to our processing of data about you.
If you wish to exercise your rights, you should contact us.
Right to view your data (right of access)
You have the right to access the information we process about you, as well as certain other data.
Right to correction
You have the right to have incorrect information about you corrected.
Right to erasure
In special circumstances, you have the right to have personal data about you erased before our usual time limit for erasure.
Right to restrict processing
In certain cases, you have the right to have the processing of your personal data restricted.
Right to object
In certain cases, you have the right to object to our lawful processing of your personal data.
You can read more about your rights in the Danish Data Protection Agency’s guidance on the rights of data subjects, which is available at www.datatilsynet.dk.
10. Filing a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency
You are entitled to file a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency if you are unhappy with the way in which we process your personal data. You will find the contact details of the Danish Data Protection Agency at www.datatilsynet.dk.