The main building dates back to 1892 and was part of Tranekær Manor until 1931. No public access.
The main building of Vestergaard Manor was constructed in 1892 with a single wing and one story above a high basement, made of red bricks.
To the north of the main building, there is a large open courtyard surrounded by farm buildings.
The public does not have access to Vestergaard..
Source: Dansk Center for Herregårdsforskning